Malta has become the European hub for i-Gaming. Malta licenses remote gaming operations of companies engaged in the business offering games such as casino, poker, sports betting, P2P, lotteries and software vendors through distance communication. Remote gaming operators established in Malta benefit from a stable legal regime thanks to the robust Remote Gaming Regulations (2004) as well as from very attractive fiscal incentives including advantageous corporate and gaming tax rates.
- An EU Member State where remote gaming is legally established and regulated through appropriate legislation, allowing industry operators free movement of goods and services;
- A very attractive fiscal regime offering advantageous corporate and gaming tax rates;
- Low Licensing Fees;
- A well-regulated jurisdiction that safeguards the interests of both gaming operators and players;
- High anti-money laundering standards; A stable political and economic climate;
- The presence of various established and well-regulated financial services institutions and payment gateways;
- An extensive network of treaties and other legislation providing relief from double taxation;
- The possibility to advertise in the UK due to Malta being included in the UK’s White List;
- Availability of professionals and support services specialised in the gaming industry;
- A highly qualified and skilled workforce, fluent in various languages;
- A state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure;
- The issue of a Seal of Approval to all Licensees;
- The existence of the Malta Remote Gaming Council, consisting of Licensees and service providers to facilitate liaison with the authorities on matters relating to the remote gaming industry.
Contact us for more information or a quote at [email protected] or call us on +356 21 345 009/010, +356 9925 0102, +356 7947 3405, +356 9945 8641. We will happily guide you through our services and also advise you on the solutions that would best suite your needs.